Advanced Capacities for Manufacturing – Industry 4.0 (ACMI4.0) is a £1.2 million European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) project which is helping manufacturing SMEs adopt and integrate Industry 4.0 technologies and design principles more effectively with 12 hours of free, expert consultancy and a capital grant fund.
This programme is being delivered by the Smart Manufacturing Alliance in partnership with Opportunity Peterborough and is free to access for any SME manufacturer in England.
What can manufacturers get?
- 12 hours of expert consultancy free of charge to prepare your business for Industry 4.0. Including:
- Assess your performance and where Industry 4.0 technologies could enhance performance.
- Gap analysis to evaluate the biggest opportunities
- Preparing for integration and optimisation
- Prioritisation and digitisation strategy development in line with business plans
- Access to a £300,000 capital grants fund (40/60 match funding required). Each eligible business can apply for capital grants from £2,000 – £20,000, supporting capital project costs of £5,000 to £50,000.
- The ACMI 4.0 team has gone through Smart Industry Readiness Index (SIRI) training, giving your team access to world-class assessment free of charge.